Angeles Mediation is a service of the law office of Mark Baumann. When a lawyer acts as a mediator, the mediator can write up a binding Memorandum of Understanding with the details of the agreement reached. The parties may then write up the court documents or have a lawyer do so. In Washington, mediators are not allowed to write up final documents for parties, even if they are a lawyer.
- Locations and Skype
- Mediation FAQ
- Can the mediator write legal papers for us?
- Do I need to hire a lawyer too?
- Is mediation confidential?
- Is mediation cost effective?
- Mediation Ground Rules
- What happens in mediation?
- What is mediation?
- What is the difference between hiring a mediator and a lawyer?
- When should I mediate, at the beginning or end of a legal case?
- Why should I try mediation?